While winter may traditionally be a time for hibernating, this year, why not embrace the season by experiencing the winelands at its finest? Think chocolate and wine pairing in front of a roaring fire; think long lazy dips in the heated pool and tension-melting massages; think warm cosy beds and incredible views. Lanzerac Wine Estate is currently giving guests the opportunity to spoil themselves with a hard-to-beat Winter Retreat Package until 30 September 2018.
As part of the re-opening, Lanzerac will be giving guests the opportunity to spoil themselves with a hard-to-beat Winter Retreat Package available at a cost of R6,500 per couple per night and includes a number of unique, complementary offerings such as;
- 1 night stay in king or twin room
- Upgraded to the best available room type at the time of booking at no further charge
- Platter of sweet treats on arrival at their rooms.
- A complimentary mini-bar that is replenished once daily
- Full continental and English breakfast
- Lunch at Lanzerac Deli (Ploughman’s Board, and a bottle of Lanzerac Pinotage)
- Wine tasting of the Estate’s Premium Range
- Guided cellar tour
- Hour-long AromaVine™ Pinotage Full Body Massage
- Full use of the spa’s hydro facilities (warm pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room etc)
- Pre-dinner canapés and a glass of bubbles
To all our readers, book by 30 September 2018 using the reference code: SawubonaxLanzerac for a further 5% discount! To book, or for more information, visit http://www.lanzerac.co.za.
*Terms and conditions apply. Book by 11.59pm, 30 September 2018. Winners will be required to arrange their own transportation to and from Lanzerac Hotel & Spa, Stellenbosch and will be liable for any additional expenses.