LG Electronics, market leaders in consumer electronics and technology, have managed to stand high above the crowd year after year with their range of mobile phones. This year is no exception with the launch of the phenomenal LG G5 which took off and reached its cruising altitude in April 2016. Its high-end specifications and modular capabilities will take users anywhere they want to go.
Why the LG G5 stands out from the crowd:
- The G5 has 5.3 Quantum HD display technology, and looks pretty amazing. It has a 2 560 x 1 440 Quad HD resolution, pixel density of 554ppi, is constructed from magnesium and has a gorgeous matte finish.
- As part of the ecosystem, the G5 is introduced with a wide range of companion devices, aptly called LG Friends, to deliver fun while providing a new mobile experience far beyond traditional smartphone boundaries.
- The dual cameras (16MP camera paired with a wide-angle 8MP lens) take digital photography to the next level with features such as the pop-out photo that allows you to capture more with the zoom-out option.
- The G5 has an ‘always-on’ screen feature which keeps a basic time, date and notifications view on at all times.
- The unique modular design enables battery removal.
The competition closing date is 29 June 2016.
Winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram on 7 July 2016.
The competition: WIN an LG G5 smartphone worth R11 799!
*Please see this link for Ts&Cs.