Cage-diving with sharks in South Africa? A bike safari through Tuscany? Hiking in the Andes…
Post a 150-word summary with one or two photographs of your best travel adventure to date on Facebook – the most interesting story* (according to our editorial panel) will score a blog post on www.saasawubona.com and win a one-night stay for two (valued at R6 000) at the Last Word Constantia in gorgeous Cape Town.
Here’s the lowdown:
GIVEAWAY: (one winner, valued at R6 000)
- One night for two people sharing at The Last Word Constantia.
- Prize valid from 2 May 2016-31 August 2016, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Extras such as transfers, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone calls and any other additional expenses will be for the winner’s account, to be settled on departure.
- The prize is subject to availability and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner and partner will be responsible for all travel arrangements.
The last word in understated sophistication
There’s a tranquil ambience at The Last Word Constantia, winner of a Lilizela Tourism Award for being the best five-star guesthouse in SA for service excellence in accommodation.
This superior, nine-roomed intimate hotel in Cape Town’s oldest wine valley is a hidden gem in a gardener’s paradise, about 20 minutes from Cape Town. It provides visitors with a taste of countryside living and is just a short, scenic drive from the cosmopolitan character of the Mother City.
Here, in the safety of a prosperous rural suburb, you can escape the masses and the bright city lights. The hotel offers a charming sanctuary with a garden that whispers abundance.
Accommodation comprises spacious en-suite bedrooms. One is a family suite with everything a young teenager could wish for. Two suites have private plunge pools.
Activities in the area include boutique shopping, wine-tasting on the Constantia Wine Route, golf, walking trails, township tours – and a meal at Peddlars & Co is a must. The Last Word Constantia is in close proximity to a number of top natural attractions including the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens and glistening beaches that encourage visitors to enjoy life outside.
*By submitting your story on Facebook, you agree to the fact that Ndalo Media has the right to publish it (or an edited version) and images on the Sawubona blog.